Friday, February 5, 2010

Sorry, No Pictures...

This is just a little note to say that Catherine and I are about to head out the door for the stock show in San Antonio. The ranch is taking the Brahman show string and I will be doing a little judging as well. We always look forward to the San Antonio trip because it takes us right by Nancy's Steakhouse in Columbus. Anyway with all the busy stuff going on at the stock show, we may not be able to keep up our daily blogging, but we certainly plan to. Hopefully we will be able to get some good pictures along the way and can share them with you.

On another note, is anyone as much of a fan of Imma Be by the Black Eyed Peas as Catherine and I are? I just noticed that I was doing a real bad dance to it an I was typing. If you have not heard it you need to download it or buy the CD. My favorite part is towards the end when the song starts to speed up, and as the tempo speeds up the dance moves get worse and worse.

Thats it from the ranch!

1 comment: