Saturday, August 14, 2010

So I wanted to let you get your fill of yodeling before I posted a new blog.

We have had a lot of stuff happening around here recently and I don't even know where to start. It has been so hot, that I am counting the seconds until we get to leave this inferno again to head north. It will be warm during the days, but just wait until the sun goes down. I mean the temps drop quick and I may need a jacket. I am going to wear one, just to try to convince myself that it is cold.

I have a bunch of photos to show you from our trip to Colorado. Why I have not put those up yet, I don't know. I really don't. Something to do with the heat.

Catherine and I are about to head out the door to take a family session tonight. I will post those tomorrow, I promise.

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment