Monday, March 29, 2010

We are at a stand off!

That's right. You and me. Mono e mono (or whatever).

Why are we at odds you may ask? It is because the wife formally known as Widget (she has requested that I not call her that again, loser) and I have some very big news to announce, but we are not going to say anything, nothing, zilch, nada, until we get one more follower. Once we get to half a hundred follows (read: 50) we will make our announcement. I know that there are people out there who have not become followers. I will not name names but there is a certain Charolais/Shorthorn breeder who had a garage sale this past weekend that has not become a follower. If she would we could all move on.

And before anyone thinks that there is a little one on the way, that is not it. At least I don't think there is. Widget? Is there something that you should tell me? In all your frustration over the whole Widget thing did you jump the fence?

In other news...

Did you forget the whole stand off thing? Did you really think that I would be sharing something else with you? Silly person.

So I guess this will be the last post until we get one more follower. Someone just do it! Like right now. I really want to tell you about the coolest thing ever. Ok I will check back this evening and hopefully someone gave into the pressure and we have 50 followers!

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment